: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/upstream/libpam-mklocaluser.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 610304
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/upstream/libpam-mklocaluser
- Last scan: 2023-05-23 09:49:18+00
- Next scan: 2023-05-29 13:26:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
libpam-mklocaluser (0.18) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Mike Gabriel ]
+ Line-wrap B-D and D fields.
+ Provide more info in LONG_DESCRIPTION.
+ Update Section: field. Using "admin" section seems more appropriate.
- Set HOME env variable to the new home directory, also on initial user
login. This makes it possible to drop the concept of enforced re-login
on initial user login. (Closes: #760496, #961254).
- Whitespace clean-up.
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Use secure URI in Homepage field, thanks lintian-brush.
* Upgrade to newer source format 3.0 (native), thanks lintian-brush.
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed & thanks once more,
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
* Drop versioned suggests on libpam-ccreds, as even squeeze has a newer
-- Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 22 May 2020 18:01:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 0.18