: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/libproxy.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/libproxy
- Last scan: 2020-09-26 23:31:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-03 11:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libproxy (0.4.15-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* libproxy1-plugin-gsettings: Depend on gsettings-desktop-schemas.
gsettings-desktop-schemas defines the schema for GNOME 3 proxy settings,
and looking up keys with no schema is an error.
Detected by the autopkgtest coverage.
* d/tests: Separate out test for gsettings backend.
This has dependencies beyond those of libproxy.
* d/tests: Add smoke-tests for the mozjs and webkit PAC interpreters
* d/tests: Ask for additional debug logging
* d/tests: Mark gsettings tests as flaky until upstream bug 116 is fixed.
There seems to be a race condition in the gnome3 (gsettings) backend,
to which proxy(1) is particularly susceptible.
* d/tests: Add copyright/license information.
These might be general enough to be useful to the upstream developer.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 18:03:06 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.15-13