: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/libproxy.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/libproxy
- Last scan: 2019-11-06 15:16:54+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-13 20:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libproxy (0.4.15-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* control, rules: Add dh-sequence-cli to BDI. Since 12.5, debhelper is
supposed to support this properly (but see the next changelog entry).
* rules: Don't run the cli sequence in the clean target. We have this in
Build-Depends-Indep. debhelper is supposed to do this for us, but due to
bug #944225 it doesn't.
-- Iain Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 06 Nov 2019 11:07:02 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.15-9