: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-phototools/libpuzzle.git
- Branch: unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-phototools/libpuzzle.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-20 14:10:05+00
- Next scan: 2017-10-22 07:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libpuzzle (0.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* All references to build libpuzzle-php package were
removed. No support to PHP7. (Closes: #821688)
- Bump Standards-Version from 3.9.5 to 3.9.8.
- Homepage entry updated. github.com
- Vcs-* entries updated. And using https.
- php5-dev removed from Build-Depends.
- chrpath removed from Build-Depends.
- libpuzzle-php entry removed. No support to PHP7. No reverse depends.
- Upstream Copyright: 2007-2009
- 02_link_against_libm renamed to 02_link_against_libm_jump_regress_1_test
Add a reference to skip regress_1 test. As recommended by the upstream.
Please see the header.
- References to php removed. libpuzzle 0.11 does not support PHP7.
- Hardening added.
- LDFLAGS maint append added.
- version 4.
- github address added. There is no release on github yet. A guess line.
-- Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:20:45 -0300
- This branch is even with tag 0.11-1