: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qapt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2740224
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/qapt
- Last scan: 2023-02-06 03:06:15+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-13 02:50:00+00
- Merge requests: 3
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libqapt (3.0.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1, no changes required.
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
+ debian/rules: Drop --fail-missing argument to dh_missing, which is now the
* Remove listed license files (cmake/modules/COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS) from
* Bump watch file to v4, no changes required.
* Switch Homepage & Source to the current upstream repository.
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Drop the migration from qapt-dbg, no more needed after two Debian stable
* Remove inactive Uploaders, adding myself as one to avoid leaving the source
with no human maintainers.
* Add #include's needed with newer versions of GCC; patch
* Update lintian overrides.
* Update Maintainer to the canonical form.
* CI: disable reprotest path variations for now.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 25 Jul 2022 07:37:06 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.5-2