: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqmi.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqmi
- Last scan: 2022-08-08 01:05:25+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-14 22:52:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libqmi (1.30.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.30.8
* d/control: update my email address.
Also bump Standards-Version, no change required.
* debian: update lintian-overrides.
Due to recent lintian updates, the overrides for `libqmi-glib-doc` are
no longer needed, while the source package need new overrides: HTML
files are their own sources, so the `source-is-missing` lintian error is
not relevant here.
Moreover, the tag format of the `libqmi-glib5` overrides needs to be
updated so it can be useful again.
* d/libqmi-glib5: update symbols file with new entries
-- Arnaud Ferraris <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:31:52 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.30.8-1