: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqmi.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqmi
- Last scan: 2022-12-04 18:07:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-13 07:58:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
libqmi (1.32.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.32.0
* d/watch: look for git tags instead of source tarballs.
Upstream stopped publishing source tarballs and now requests that we
use (signed) git tags for new versions. Take this opportunity to update
the upstream signing key.
* d/patches: drop obsolete patches.
The corresponding issue have been fixed upstream.
* d/control: update build dependencies
`meson` is now the only build system supported for this package, which
now also depends on `bash-completion` at build time.
* d/rules: adapt to upstream build system change.
Upstream switched from `autotools` to `meson`. As a consequence,
configure options are handled differently, so let's adapt to those
* libqmi-glib5: remove README from installed docs.
This file has been removed in the latest version.
* libqmi-glib5: update symbols file for new upstream release
* d/source: remove obsolete lintian overrides.
-- Arnaud Ferraris <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 Oct 2022 15:46:11 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.32.0-1