: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqrtr-glib.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 536576
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libqrtr-glib/
- Last scan: 2023-06-03 01:27:18+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-12 01:04:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
libqrtr-glib (1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.2.2
* d/watch: watch for git tags instead of release tarballs.
Upstream doesn't publish release tarballs anymore, but instead relies
on git tags now. Update the `watch` file accordingly.
* debian: switch build system to meson.
Upstream dropped support for autotools-based builds starting with
version 1.2.0 in favor of meson. This requires the following changes on
- change configure flags
- modify build dependencies to depend on `meson` instead of
- add corresponding new copyright entries and update global project
While doing so, this commit also bumps the `glib2.0` minimum version
to reflect upstream changes and drops an unnecessary dependency on
* d/upstream: remove signing key.
With the move to git tags-based releases, tarballs are no longer signed.
Therefore we can drop our copy of the upstream signing key.
* d/libqrtr-glib-dev: don't install static library.
It isn't generated anymore.
* d/rules: drop obsolete override.
With the build system change, overriding `dh_missing` isn't needed
anymore: the files we used to exclude are no longer created.
* d/libqrtr-glib-doc: rename README and add lintian override.
Reflect the renaming of `README` to `README.md`.
Moreover, documentation generated by `gtk-doc` is installed to
`/usr/share/gtk-doc` as expected. Add a corresponding lintian override,
otherwise it will complain about docs installed outside
-- Arnaud Ferraris <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:33:19 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.2-1