: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.6.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/kafka-team/librdkafka.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/kafka-team/librdkafka
- Last scan: 2021-05-07 08:12:19+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-14 01:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
librdkafka (1.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Update librdkafka1.symbols for new symbols.
* Drop versioned depends on liblz4-dev, satisfied by version in oldstable.
* Add build dependency to rapidjson-dev, used in tests.
* Cherry-pick /usr/share/doc files, addressing issues like duplicate files
and cruft and associated lintian warnings (duplicate-changelog-files,
* Move documentation files to librdkafka-dev.docs (from .install) so that
they are skipped in builds with the "nodoc" profile.
* Remove dh_missing override, as the options are now defaults in
compatibility level 13.
* Remove a couple of --without from dh, as debhelper is smart enough to
figure it out on its own.
- Update copyright years to include 2021.
- Add a lot more stanzas, based on LICENSES.txt.
* Add autopkgtests:
- One that builds and runs a couple of examples, in C/C++
- One that builds and runs a program that calls the library's
rd_kafka_unittest symbol to perform testing under CI.
* Update packages description with the text from upstream, that includes new
capabilities (Admin client) and performance figures (800k -> 1 million
* Fix syntax for upstream metadata, and drop Name.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes.
* Bump watchfile to v4, no changes.
-- Faidon Liambotis <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Feb 2021 05:40:28 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.6.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Faidon Liambotis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue Feb 9 13:56:50 2021 +0200
Add pristine-tar=True to gbp.conf
So that import-orig does the right thing by default.