: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice.git -b debian-experimental-6.1
- Branch: debian-experimental-6.1
- Path: changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice
- Last scan: 2018-05-25 15:17:32+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-26 13:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libreoffice (1:6.1.0~beta1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream beta release
- allows rk on .gnupg/random_seed to fix hang on gpg encryption
* debian/tests/patches/odk-build-examples-standalone.diff: make apply again
* debian/patches/do-not-hide-test-output.diff: as name says. to prevent
slow(er) archs/buildds timing about because e.g. the new uitests might take
too long without an output
* debian/patches/no-ant-check-if-unneeded.diff: as name says, only check
for ant if we really need it for building something
- build-depend on fontforge-nox and rebuild opens___.tff from OpenSymbol.sfd
- fix numbertext-data-recommends substvar
- optimize the build-indep build a bit more
+ remove build-indep dependency on build-arch to not run the full
testsuite on -A (build-indep) builds.
Only run the odk "check" (SDK files) and build-example tests
+ build without --enable-symbols on build-indep builds
- enable (gtk3_)kde5 (and qt5) only on 64bit archs for now
- make -help-xx depend with = on -help-common and -help-common depend on
x-www-browser, too, it already contains HTML
- rebuild smoketestdoc.sxw; install it into libreoffice-smoketest-data
- move ant to Build-Depends-Indep
* debian/tests/odk-build-examples: fix
* debian/control.in: move numbertext-data-recommends to Depends: as the
numbertext stuff is used for ooxml im/export.. (theoretical, since
libnumbertext depends on it already, but...)
* debian/copyright: add the various (c)'s of OpenSymbol.sfd
* debian/libreoffice-help-common.links: symlink normalize.css to
libjs-normalize.css (closes: #898788), but mention ./help3xsl/normalize.css
- remove build-needed in smoketest and build some needed parts ourselves.
Add missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH and use
- honour $ADTTMP
- rename junit-subsequentcheck to junit
- add "uno" test running the bridgetest using /usr/lib/libreoffice/uno.
only depends on "ure"
- run "perl odk/util/check.pl /usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk"
* debian/rules, debian/control.systray.in: the systray "Quickstarter" is
finally gone upstream.
-- Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 May 2018 11:29:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag libreoffice_6.1.0_beta1-1