Debian changelog in Git:
libresample (0.1.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Strip superfluous lines from long description, thanks to Rhonda
(partly fixes bug#537562).
* Use $(pkgname) in rules file instead of explicit package name.
* Bump Policy compliance to Standards-Version 3.9.1.
* Tidy vertical spaces in long descriptions.
* Drop local CDBS snippets: All included in main CDBS package now.
Suppress optional build-dependencies to ease backporting.
Relax build-dependency on cdbs (needed version satisfied in stable).
* Expand CDBS-resolved build-dependencies recursively (use = not := ).
* Update rules file header:
+ Extend copyright years.
+ Refer to FSF website (not postal address).
* Refresh patch with tidying options --no-timestamps --no-index -pab.
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt), and stop including patchsys-quilt.mk.
Drop build-dependencies on quilt or patchutils.
Stop mentioning quilt in README.source.
* Rewrite copyright file using draft 135 of proposed DEP5 format.
* Update patch 1001 to explicitly link against used libraries: Needed
for compilation with newer binutils.
Closes: bug#606914. Thanks to Stefan Potyra.
* Ease building with git-buildpackage:
+ Git-ignore quilt .pc dir.
+ Add source local-options.
* Tidy copyright file:
+ Separate License-Comment from upstream parts in License sections.
+ Mention Autoconf licensing as an exception (not separate license).
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:53:34 +0100