: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/libsdl2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/libsdl2
- Last scan: 2021-10-13 03:16:56+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-20 19:28:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libsdl2 (2.0.16+dfsg1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
Replace patch with the version that went upstream.
This is compatible with both old and new Autoconf, unlike my previous
attempt, which only fully worked with 2.71.
* d/control: Move libsamplerate0-dev to sorted position in B-D
* Depend on libgl-dev instead of transitional libgl1-mesa-dev
* Update standards version to 4.6.0, no changes needed.
* Build documentation during build-indep, not binary-indep
* Don't disable opengles on Hurd.
The configure option was misspelled and OpenGL|ES v2 was actually
enabled. Nobody has complained that it didn't work, so presumably
either it does, in fact, work, or nobody has ever tried it. Either way,
we can get the same result with fewer lines of code.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Oct 2021 21:55:42 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.16+dfsg1-5