: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/libsdl3.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 145383424
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/libsdl3
- Last scan: 2023-12-03 06:07:28+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-10 07:06:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libsdl3 (3~git20231011~321fc18+ds-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot prerelease-3.0.0-2612-g321fc1841
- This should resolve the FTBFS on arm64, by disabling NEON audio
resamplers until they can be fixed to pass their tests.
* d/copyright: Update
* d/libsdl3-0.symbols: Update
* d/rules: Sort configure flags
* d/rules: SDL_TEST was renamed to SDL_TEST_LIBRARY
* d/rules: Allow more time for build-time tests, for slow architectures.
Hopefully a 5x timeout is enough for armel, and maybe the ports
architectures with very slow atomics too.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:14:14 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3_git20231011_321fc18+ds-1