: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libseccomp.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libseccomp
- Last scan: 2020-01-20 08:30:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-27 10:27:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
libseccomp (2.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Christian Ehrhardt ]
* d/rules: fix potential FTFBS after full python3 switch
* d/t/control: drop python2 test following the removal of the package
[ Felix Geyer ]
* Remove build-dependency on valgrind for mips64el as it's broken there.
* Backport patch to define __SNR_ppoll again.
- Add api_define__SNR_ppoll_again.patch
* Replace custom patch for cython3 with the upstream fix.
-- Felix Geyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 Nov 2019 18:12:53 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.4.2-2