: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.0.3-1 < 1.0.3-1.1.
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git
- Last scan: 2021-09-25 06:01:04+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git is deprecated/defunct, https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2021-09-26 07:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libsequence-library-java (1.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release
- Build depend on junit instead of junit4
- Updated debian/pom.xml
- The license changed to BSD-3-clause
* Added debian/orig-tar.sh to checkout and package the new releases
-- Emmanuel Bourg <email@example.com> Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:50:34 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.3-1