: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libslf4j-java.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libslf4j-java.git
- Last scan: 2020-02-26 23:23:02+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2020-02-27 22:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libslf4j-java (1.7.25-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Fix CVE-2018-8088: Deserialisation vulnerability in EventData constructor
can allow for arbitrary code execution. The EventData class was completely
removed due to security concerns. (Closes: #893684)
* Use compat level 11.
* Remove Damien Raude-Morvan from Uploaders. (Closes: #889393)
* Use https for Format field.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:48:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.25-3