: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/libspectre.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/libspectre
- Last scan: 2020-04-01 21:33:17+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-10 16:32:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libspectre (0.2.8-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Directly remove .la files from debian/tmp, instead of excluding them from
dh_install, as we are not installing them anyway.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
- remove --parallel for dh, as now done by default
- stop explicitly using the autoreconf dh addon, as it is used by default
- drop remove the dh-autoreconf build dependency
- stop exporting V=1, as debhelper makes build verbose already
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog, and control.
* Drop the migration from libspectre1-dbg, no more needed after two Debian
* Use /usr/share/dpkg/pkg-info.mk to get the upstream version, instead of
parsing changelog manually.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Use https for libspectre.freedesktop.org.
* Mark also libspectre-dev as Multi-Arch: same.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 04 Mar 2020 07:56:04 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.8-2