: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libtangence-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libtangence-perl
- Last scan: 2021-07-27 05:37:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-04 17:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libtangence-perl (0.25-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since stretch:
+ Build-Depends-Indep: Drop versioned constraint on libstruct-dumb-perl.
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Don't run t/90close-leak.t during build and autopkgtests.
The test is flaky, and was probably meant as a release test for the
upstream author in the first place.
Thanks to Paul Gevers for the bug report. (Closes: #987844)
* Drop libtest-memorygrowth-perl from Build-Depends-Indep.
It was only needed for t/90close-leak.t which is now skipped.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:55:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/0.25-2