: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libtext-bibtex-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libtext-bibtex-perl
- Last scan: 2018-09-18 23:34:06+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-19 23:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libtext-bibtex-perl (0.85-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* Update Vcs-* headers for switch to salsa.debian.org
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Add patch to make sure that libbtparse.so.* is installed to /usr/lib and
not /usr/lib64, even if this exists, which is a policy violation (and
causes a build failure).
Thanks to Damyan Ivanov for detecting this bug when rebuilding in a chroot
created with 1.0.102+ which has the usrmerge-fix.
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.0.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Aug 2018 23:26:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.85-2