: VCS has unreleased changes: 5.13-2 > 5.13-1
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debichem/packages/libwildmagic.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/git/debichem/packages/libwildmagic.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-14 02:50:25+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-16 02:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libwildmagic (5.13-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* debian/copyright: fix typo with version of the GPL license of the
libwildmagic (5.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version implementing all the stuff that I used to put in
the build fix patch. This patch is now removed.
* This version clears the way to Debian as upstream has removed the
sentence in LibMathematics/NumericalAnalysis/Wm5EigenDecomposition.cpp
that could lead to think that there might be copyright issues with the
code (thanks to Thorsten Alteholz <email@example.com>
for spotting it). The author has commented about the sentence, removed
it and fixed any potential issue by rewriting parts of the code (more
details in private mail). This is an excerpt from a private mail:
That sentence is badly worded. It should have said: "TODO: This is
a modified version of code from Numerical recipes in C that should not
violate the copyright agreement. Regardless, rewrite the code to avoid
any potential copyright issues."
* Reminder to (Closes: #736536) the bug.
-- Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:16:20 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag master/5.13-1
- Git log:
Author: Filippo Rusconi (Uploading Debian Developer) <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Oct 2 13:08:18 2014 +0200
debian/copyright: fix typo with version of the GPL license.