: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/xml-sgml-team/libxslt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/xml-sgml-team/libxslt
- Last scan: 2019-12-09 08:08:11+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-15 04:41:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
libxslt (1.1.34-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.1.34.
* Refresh patches
* d/libxslt1.1.symbols: Add new symbols.
+ Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
* Stop building and installing the static library.
* Stop installing xslt-config, please use pkg-config.
* Drop Python2 packages. (Closes: #936942)
* Make use of dh_missing --fail-missing:
+ Leave the docs files where the upstream build system put them, and just
move them into the right package. All the documentation was this way
moved into an extra html/ directory.
+ Installs files in a way that lets dh_missing detect them as installed.
+ d/not-installed: list xslt-config.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:22:08 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.34-1