: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libyaml.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libyaml
- Last scan: 2022-12-03 15:58:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-11 23:21:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libyaml (0.2.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Use secure copyright file specification URI.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit (from ./configure),
* Drop transition for old debug package migration.
* Update standards version to 4.6.0, no changes needed.
[ Florian Ernst ]
* [de63dcd] debian/watch: update as per latest uscan recommendations.
This allows detecting new upstream releases again and also migrates
to the actual upstream source tarballs not containing any pre-built
stuff like documentation, saving a bunch of lintian errors/warnings.
* [1b08058] New upstream version 0.2.5 (Closes: #987895)
* [dfbe297] debian/copyright: update years according to most recent changes
* [183f9d4] upgrade to recommended debhelper-compat (= 13)
But ignore libtool library during installation and simplify debian/rules
* [982974f] debian/rules: enable hardening=+all
* [1f7cabe] debian/libyaml-0-2.symbols: add Build-Depends-Package
*  debian/control: declare Rules-Requires-Root: no
* [8f2e2e6] debian/tests/: add upstream tests as autopkgtest
* [f5e5378] Add Salsa pipeline via debian/salsa-ci.yml file
* [88cfa12] salvaging the package and moving to Debian group on Salsa
* [da1b78b] debian/control: Standards-Version: 22.214.171.124 (no further changes
-- Florian Ernst <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 06 Jul 2022 16:45:09 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.5-1