: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 5.7.0-1 < 5.7.0-3.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/link-grammar.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/link-grammar
- Last scan: 2020-07-05 19:49:11+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-14 11:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
link-grammar (5.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Masayuki Hatta ]
* QA upload.
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
* Add 01-disable-multi-dict-test.patch to disable the multi-dict test.
I'm still not sure why it works outside then fails inside pbuilder.
[ Fabian Wolff ]
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to use GitHub.
* Upgrade to debhelper compat level 12.
* Drop python-link-grammar package (Closes: #936951).
* Add flex to build dependencies.
* "make check" should run during the build; this is not what
autopkgtest is intended for.
* Add 00-disable-python-test.patch to disable the Python tests during
the build (see the header for justification), and add python-tests
autopkgtest to run the Python tests on the installed package
* Remove debian/liblink-grammar5.symbols (Closes: #939454)
(admittedly not the best solution probably, but whoever has a
better idea is welcome to fix this in the future).
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Re-export upstream signing key without extra signatures.
* Remove obsolete fields Name from debian/upstream/metadata.
-- Masayuki Hatta <email@example.com> Mon, 03 Feb 2020 23:51:14 +0900
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.7.0-1