: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 6.6-0.4 < 8.6.5-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/lmod.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/lmod
- Last scan: 2022-01-24 21:47:42+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-30 11:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
lmod (6.6-0.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Change Architecture: to any. Closes: #951508
This is required because lmod now gets LUA_PATH and LUA_CPATH at
compile time (to deal with users overriding those variables).
There was an upstream report that this breaks Raspian, which was rejected,
so it is unlikely that upstream will return to the current behaviour.
Thanks to Baptiste Jonglez for finding the relevant upstream bug reports.
-- Lucas Nussbaum <email@example.com> Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:24:01 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.6-0.4