: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.0.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/shib-team/log4shib.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/shib-team/log4shib
- Last scan: 2018-09-19 22:53:42+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-21 01:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
log4shib (2.0.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* [338086a] Use the 'replace' merge mode.
This avoids conflicts as upstream is removing its debian directory.
Unrelated change: the pristine-tar option is generic.
* [f3f1da1] Upstream version 2.0.0
* [9e39ece] Drop our patches (everything went upstream)
* [1f97dec] Upstream dropped the old style config script.
It isn't compatible with multiarch, and pkg-config is already present
as a better alternative.
* [8e20926] Make liblog4shib-dev Multi-Arch: same.
Made possible by dropping log4shib-config (the old-style config script).
* [07521ee] Generate verbose changelog entries
* [1c3204e] Update Standards-Version to 4.1.5 (no changes required)
* [90cefb7] Rename library package to match new SO version (2)
* [e8fc1f9] Multiarch support does not require Pre-Depends anymore
-- Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Jul 2018 23:00:10 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.0.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Jul 29 23:35:55 2018 +0200
Switch to watching bzip2 compressed tarballs