: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/lskat.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/lskat
- Last scan: 2020-07-10 22:05:12+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-17 10:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
lskat (4:19.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Move the AppStream metadata from lskat-data to lskat, as it must be
together with the executable it represents
- add proper breaks/replaces
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Switch from the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat
- remove debian/compat
* Append "data files" to the short description of lskat-data.
* Switch cmake parameter BIN_INSTALL_DIR to KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR, as the former
* Make sure to use the kf5 dh addon also when overriding dh_auto_configure.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 05 Jan 2020 14:40:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.12.0-1