: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/lua-team/luajit.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/lua-team/luajit.git
- Last scan: 2022-05-27 14:14:03+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-01 18:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
luajit (2.1.0~beta3+git20220320+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.1.0~beta3+git20220320+dfsg
* Run the built binary to see if the architecture is really supported.
* Add simple autopkgtest test cases.
* Refresh/Rebase existing patches.
* Remove ppc64el support. It's hard to keep out-of-tree patches forever
while the upstream has never shown interest in supporting IBM archs.
* Update symbol control file. (+1 new ABI)
* Upload to experimental.
-- Mo Zhou <email@example.com> Thu, 19 May 2022 22:15:48 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.1.0_beta3+git20220320+dfsg-1