: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/lusernet.app.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/lusernet.app
- Last scan: 2019-10-11 06:19:19+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-18 08:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
lusernet.app (0.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Remove patches applied upstream:
* debian/patches/pantomime1.2.patch: Remove most hunks which were
applied upstream. Retain only two which were skipped but are still
important; see #489879. Fix memory leaks there.
* debian/patches/gcc-warnings.patch: Remove hunks applied upstream; fix
* debian/patches/spelling-fixes.patch: New; self-explanatory.
* debian/patches/no-crypto.patch: New; don't link with libcrypto.
* debian/patches/series: Update:
* debian/menu: Delete as per current Policy requirement.
* debian/compat: Bump to 12.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Drop imagemagick. Replace
libpantomime1.2-dev with libpantomime-dev. Bump debhelper requirement
to match the compat level. Add gnustep-make >= 2.7.0-4 for proper
support for "terse" in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
(Depends): Drop $(gnustep:Depends}; obsolete.
(Homepage): Set to the GNUstep wiki article.
(Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser): Update following the migration to Salsa.
(Standards-Version): Claim compliance with 4.3.0 as of this release.
* debian/rules: Don't convert and install an .xpm icon for the menu.
Switch to modern dh; enable all hardening. Install upstream Changes
file as NEWS as it contains user-visible changes.
* debian/watch: Switch to Savannah.
* debian/changelog: Whitespace cleanup.
* debian/copyright: Add copyright/license notice for the icon; thanks
Paul Gevers. Update copyright years; add more copyright holders.
Switch to HTTPS; update source location.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:13:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.3-1