: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/macaulay2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/macaulay2
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 02:34:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-21 00:44:00+00
- Open issues: 4
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
macaulay2 (1.17.1+ds-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- New patch; don't use capture when running Core and Cremona tests
on 32-bit architectures. Otherwise, we run out of memory.
- New patch; don't use "capture" for DiffAlg package tests.
- Add core-tests.m2; contains a test with an alarm that isn't
caught when running "check".
- Skip another segfaulting MinimalPrimes test.
- New patch; Remove examples showing less efficient algorithms
from Points docs.
- Add example from TestIdeals package that has been known to
- Exclude .m2 files from being gzipped by dh_compress. Otherwise,
package tests may be compressed and won't be found by "check".
- Only set VERBOSE variable if DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS doesn't include
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 24 Jan 2021 08:57:47 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.17.1+ds-2