: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 4.2.1-1 < 4.2.1-1.2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/srivasta/make-dfsg.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/srivasta/make-dfsg
- Last scan: 2019-02-15 23:02:16+00
- Next scan: 2019-02-17 01:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
make-dfsg (4.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New Upsrteam release.
* New variable: $(.SHELLSTATUS) is set to the exit status of the last != or
$(shell ...) function invoked in this instance of make. This will be "0" if
successful or not "0" if not successful. The variable value is unset if no
!= or $(shell ...) function has been invoked.
* The $(file ...) function can now read from a file with $(file <FILE).
The function is expanded to the contents of the file. The contents are
expanded verbatim except that the final newline, if any, is stripped.
* The makefile line numbers shown by GNU make now point directly to the
specific line in the recipe where the failure or warning occurred.
Sample changes suggested by Brian Vandenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* The interface to GNU make's "jobserver" is stable as documented in the
manual, for tools which may want to access it.
WARNING: Backward-incompatibility! The internal-only command line option
--jobserver-fds has been renamed for publishing, to --jobserver-auth.
* The amount of parallelism can be determined by querying MAKEFLAGS, even when
the job server is enabled (previously MAKEFLAGS would always contain only
"-j", with no number, when job server was enabled).
* Bug fix: "SIGSEGVs on long parameter", thanks to Marcos Dione (Closes:
-- Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com> Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:36:45 -0800
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/4.2.1-1