: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/man2html.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/man2html
- Last scan: 2020-04-09 10:48:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-17 09:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
man2html (1.6g-12) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
[ Robert Luberda ]
* Switch to debhelper v12.
* Document in both README.Debian, and the package's description that
installation of man2html might require enabling of CGI module of HTTP
server manually (closes: #798931, #804204, LP: #1271032).
This documentation is based on recent Osamu Aoki's work for dwww package.
* Restrict access to localhost only when running on apache2. Document
this change in README.Debian, and in debian/NEWS.
+ fix determining what is section name vs. man page name, so that it is
now possible to find 7z(1) man page;
+ do not restrict section names to two chars only, to properly show
man pages for example from section 1posix.
+ make sure generated links include the whole section name, instead of
only its first character;
+ switch generated links to 'section+man page' order to match to the
links produced by man2html itself.
* Update 010-aux-debian.patch with correct link to swish++ home page.
* mansearch: use https for links to debian.org sites.
+ depend on sensible-utils instead of debianutils (lintian);
+ remove outdated 'Breaks' and 'Replaces';
+ Standards-Version: 4.4.0.
-- Robert Luberda <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 03 Aug 2019 16:17:05 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6g-12