Debian changelog in Git:
massif-visualizer (0.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* New upstream release.
* Remove the get-orig-source target in rules, and all the associated
variables: they are obsolete now, as we track a proper release.
* Switch the dh usage from the kde buildsystem only to use the kf5 addon,
which will bring more Frameworks-related stuff.
* Switch the python-docutils build dependency to python3-docutils, to use
the Python 3 version of rst2man if available.
* Set maintainer to Debian QA Group. (See #873645)
* Use https for the Format in copyright.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:19:07 +0100