: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.9.3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-repo-helper.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-repo-helper
- Last scan: 2018-09-22 05:31:15+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-23 05:58:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
maven-repo-helper (1.9.3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ tony mancill ]
* Apply patch for mh_patchpoms to honor the --verbose option.
Thank you to Christopher Hoskin for the patch. (Closes: #835042)
[ Giovanni Mascellani ]
* Document the fact that more than one relocation can be specified.
[ Emmanuel Bourg ]
* Ignore the --relocate option with mh_installsite and mh_linkjar
* Overwrite the relocation pom instead of appending to it
* Removed Damien Raude-Morvan from the uploaders (Closes: #889347)
* Removed the dependency on libstax-java
* Standards-Version updated to 4.1.4
* Switch to debhelper level 10
* Use salsa.debian.org Vcs-* URLs
-- Emmanuel Bourg <email@example.com> Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:40:38 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.9.3
- Git log:
Author: Thomas Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Jul 7 16:15:24 2018 +0000
rm myself from Uploaders. I'm not using Java currently.