: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.20-8 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/mb2md.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/mb2md.git
- Last scan: 2017-06-24 09:16:21+00
- Next scan: 2017-06-26 07:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
mb2md (3.20-8) unstable; urgency=low
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* debian/control: Use HTTPS transport protocol for Vcs-Git URI
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Change bugtracker URL(s) to HTTPS.
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Switch Vcs-Browser header from http:// to https://.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8. (No changes needed.)
* Remove trailing blank line from debian/changelog.
* Convert debian/copyright to machine-readable DEP5 format
+ The packaging is licensed under GPLv3 as Noël stated in a private,
signed e-mail to me.
* Refresh all patches to get rid of small line offsets.
* Add minimal test suite for build time and as-installed testing.
+ Add patch to take home directory from $HOME if set.
+ Add b-d on libpath-tiny-perl and libtest-command-simple-perl.
+ Raise versioned debhelper b-d to ≥ 9.20141010 for <!nocheck>.
+ Add versioned dpkg-dev build-dependency for <!nocheck>.
* Fix Make-source-and-destination-path-expansion-behave-mo.patch to work
properly in one more case. (Closes: #818678)
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Sun, 22 May 2016 18:35:10 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.20-8
- Git log:
Author: Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun May 22 19:09:58 2016 +0200
Fix year in "Last-Update" field of Make-source-and-destination-path-expansion-behave-mo.patch