: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mdk-doc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mdk-doc/
- Last scan: 2019-01-22 17:19:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-23 14:33:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
mdk-doc (1.2.9-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest running adequate on the installed package.
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0: install the upstream
release notes (NEWS) as NEWS and not changelog.
* Use the B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11) mechanism.
* Move away from git-dpm.
* Add another correction to the typos patch.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 12 with no changes.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 25 Dec 2018 21:55:09 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.9-5