: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.01-8 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/memdump.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/memdump
- Last scan: 2019-11-27 06:40:15+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-06 01:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
memdump (1.01-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
* Migrated DH level to 11.
- Added Suggests field.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
- Improved long description.
- Reorganized all copyright file.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/memdump.docs: renamed to docs.
* debian/memdump.install: renamed to install.
* debian/memdump.manpages: renamed to manpages.
- 01-hurd.patch: added Last-Update field.
- 04-change-manpage-level.patch: created to move manpage from level 1
to 8 because memdump is inside /usr/sbin.
- 05-fix-option-manpage.patch: created to fix an issue in manpage.
The -d option must be -s. Thanks to Andrew Kvalheim. (LP: #784353)
* debian/README.Debian: added to explain about memory protection issues.
* debian/rules: added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to fix
* debian/tests/control: added to perform a trivial test.
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Update team maintainer address to Debian Security Tools
* Update Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser for the move to salsa.debian.org.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 Nov 2018 22:08:45 -0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.01-8
- Git log:
Author: Samuel Henrique <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Oct 5 23:29:02 2019 +0100