: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.4-4 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/micro-evtd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/micro-evtd.git
- Last scan: 2017-06-27 19:11:30+00
- Next scan: 2017-06-29 16:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
micro-evtd (3.4-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Roger Shimizu ]
- Refresh patches by git-buildpackage patch-queue (gbp pq)
- Fix typo in manpages. Thanks to lintian.
- Add lsb-base (>= 3.0-6) as dependency of micro-evtd.
Thanks to lintian.
- Replace XC-Package-Type with Package-Type. Thanks to lintian.
- Add myself as uploader.
- Add security hardening.
[ Ryan Tandy ]
* Upgrade to dh compat level 10.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.9.8. No changes required.
* Support cross-building by passing CROSS_COMPILE to micro-evtd.mak.
* Handle failure to mmap() /dev/mem on recent kernels with STRICT_DEVMEM
enabled by checking for MAP_FAILED. In this case, the UART-based button
press detection will be used. (Closes: #845559)
* Update year in debian/copyright and add Roger Shimizu.
* Add Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git.
* Align the default temperature thresholds used by micro-evtd with the
commented-out values in the config file. Thanks to Yoichi Imai.
-- Ryan Tandy <email@example.com> Sun, 11 Dec 2016 20:22:45 -0800
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.4-4
- Git log:
Author: Roger Shimizu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun May 14 00:02:00 2017 +0900
debian/watch: Update to get correct version