: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/minexpert2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 982528000
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/minexpert2
- Last scan: 2023-05-28 20:30:15+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-06 14:27:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
minexpert2 (8.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream with a bunch of improvements in the feedback to the user mass
spectrometry traces-wise (reporting of the mass delta, number of decimals
increased for super-high-resolution instruments.).
* Depend on new version of pappsomspp libs.
* Fix deprecation error with new Qt version (Closes: #1031104). Thanks to
Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org> for reporting it.
-- Filippo Rusconi <email@example.com> Sun, 12 Feb 2023 11:14:24 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 8.6.3-1