: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/mini-buildd.git
- Branch: tags/debian/1.1.7^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/mini-buildd.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-10 20:15:43+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/mini-buildd.git is deprecated/defunct, git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/mini-buildd.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2017-12-12 18:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
mini-buildd (1.1.7) experimental; urgency=medium
** 1.1.x are _development_ releases, use for testing only. **
This release has more ;) cleanups for the build setup (setup.py +
packaging), now making the package lintian-clean -- including an
internal check to keep it that way (fixes the 'missing man pages'
regression from 1.6 on the way).
Apart from that, this mainly has improvements to the internal
development test suite scripting.
* [abaa17b] Revert "control: b-d on debhelper >= 10.6 [in previous
versions, dh_installman fails to find man pages]."
* [802f0aa] setup.py: Revert back to fixed build path for man pages
(fixes 'no manpages' regr. in 1.1.6).
* [ae2b570] mbd-auto-setup: Run m-b-tool in --verbose mode.
* [46c8e48] rules: QA: Run dh with '--fail-missing'.
* [274e739] mini-buildd-tool: Use fixed metavar string for commands
(fixes manpage warning); add note about full command help.
* [a70a4b6] [devel] update(): Add extra lintian run to catch (new)
* [e5f32f7] [devel]: Remove skip warning from repro check (forgot to
* [8f90ac0] [devel]: New naming convention for static checks:
'mbd_check:<type>': This updates all active checks.
* [cc99f28] [devel]: New naming convention for live checks:
'mbd_checklive:<type>': This updates all active checks.
* [f19ff57] setup.py: Yet more cleanup/simplification for the custom
setup (init, mans).
* [9bcad45] [devel] Fix up usage (remove the strange underscore/args
* [3ff71f0] [devel] Remove redundant code to write init -- use setup.py
* [71800f9] devel: check(), livecheck(): Auto-generate list of check
* [0bab5ad] devel: Add codespell check to active checks.
* [3fbc836] code: Fix three minor spell issues found by codespell check.
* [22c07ca] devel: Update checks to yet another naming scheme (with an
added ordering cardinal number).
* [08e1ae3] devel: Remove unused snakefood graph support.
* [8e7692d] devel: Remove unused and outdated mbd_doc().
* [ac6f5ec] devel: Remove _read_mirror(): Not used, and should be
* [5fbc424] devel: Re-order functions.
* [04f78af] devel: static checks: Integrate build(); add lintian() as
* [2bd2414] devel: split up "checkall" into new ordered "live" checks.
* [a31b51d] devel: Update/improve usage.
-- Stephan Sürken <email@example.com> Wed, 25 Oct 2017 11:51:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.7