: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/mobile-tweaks.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1286144
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/mobile-tweaks
- Last scan: 2023-09-20 01:25:27+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-28 21:53:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
mobile-tweaks (5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ undef ]
* librem5-tweaks: Install gpsd override in the correct location.
Previously this would install a systemd override to
/usr/lib/sytemd/system/librem5.conf, which would result in systemd
attempting to start/enable a unit called `librem5.conf` and failing in
[ Guido Günther ]
* gitignore generated files
* librem5: udev: Make libinput ignore PMIC key press events.
The PMICs power button handling generates an event on long press which
confuses userspace as it already sees event from SVNS. Let's make
libinput ignore it.
This helps Phosh's power-button menu on long press as otherwise pressing
the button for too long will trigger the PMICs power button events
which will then blank/lock the device.
* librem5: Use dh_installudev for pm rules.
So far these were installed with the wrong extension (.udev) and no
-- Guido Günther <email@example.com> Tue, 18 Jul 2023 14:59:15 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5