: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/mobile-tweaks.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/mobile-tweaks
- Last scan: 2022-01-23 09:08:16+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-28 15:21:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
mobile-tweaks (3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Didier Roche ]
* Set priority to optional.
The binary packages shouldn’t be important as per Debian Policy as it’s
not a tool you expect to find on any Unix machine.
This will thus match the source package priority.
Spotted thanks to
[ Arnaud Ferraris ]
* gschema override: Rename device-specific overrides.
With the current naming, these are sorted (and interpreted) before the
common override, meaning they're not taken into account if touching a
setting already present in common (e.g. the background in
Prefixing the filename with '12' instead of '11' ensures device-specific
settings take precedence over common settings.
* profiles.d: Enable GLES only on Librem 5.
The 'lima' driver is too unstable for now, it won't work on Pine*.
* d/control: Turn phosh-full Recommends: into Suggests: for pinetab-tweaks.
This was left out in d750b839
* d/control: add mutual Conflicts: for device-specific packages
* d/control: remove duplicate Priority: fields.
Fixes: lintian: binary-control-field-duplicates-source
-- Arnaud Ferraris <email@example.com> Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:09:27 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3