: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/modemmanager.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/modemmanager
- Last scan: 2022-01-12 10:29:23+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-21 05:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
modemmanager (1.18.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Fix missing dependency on policykit-1 (Closes: #991223).
Without it, a lot of operations would result in the following error at
the D-Bus level:
The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any .service files
In bullseye, ModemManager.service wouldn't even start, because of the
missing polkit.service dependency at the systemd level.
[ Arnaud Ferraris ]
* New upstream version 1.18.4
* d/copyright: fix wrong path for libqcdm
`libqcdm` was previously `libwmc`, but the corresponding copyright entry
wasn't updated when the folder was renamed.
* d/control: update packages descriptions.
As it was pointed out, ModemManager now supports 5G modems, make sure
the packages descriptions reflect that.
* debian: address lintian issues.
This commit addresses multiple issues reported by lintian:
- doc installed into `/usr/share/gtk-doc` instead of `/usr/share/doc`,
which is normal behavior for glib-based software
- missing `Build-Depends-Package` in `libmm-glib0` symbols file
- ModemManager plugins not including dependency information
- system-wide `fcc-unlock.d` folder installed even though we don't ship
any distro-specific configuration which would be included there
* d/modemmanager.prerm: don't call systemctl directly.
Debian provides a helper tool for avoiding direct calls to systemctl in
maintainer scripts, so let's use it.
* d/control: sort build dependencies.
Also avoid installing unnecessary dependencies when using the `nodoc`
-- Arnaud Ferraris <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:09:29 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.18.4-1