: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.6.2-1 < 1.6.2-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/snhardin-guest/mp3gain.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/snhardin-guest/mp3gain
- Last scan: 2021-04-30 06:42:36+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-08 19:39:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
mp3gain (1.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=high
[ Scott Hardin ]
* New upstream release.
* Remove all patches. They have been merged in to upstream.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.8 (no changes).
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
* Update debhelper (>= 10).
* Updated Vcs-* fields.
* Add hardening build option to satisfy lintian.
* Add new build dependency to reflect departure from forked
version of mpg123.
* Update copyrights to reflect departure from forked mpg123.
[ Stefan Fritsch ]
* Add myself as uploader.
-- Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 11 Oct 2020 17:40:06 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.2-1