: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mpsolve.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mpsolve
- Last scan: 2021-10-13 04:49:01+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-21 14:02:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
mpsolve (3.2.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
- Set Architecture for xmpsolve to linux-any; requires Qt, which isn't
available on kFreeBSD architectures.
- Limit qtbase5-dev in Build-Depends to linux-any.
- Drop qtbase5-dev-tools from Build-Depends; redundant as it is a
dependency of qtbase5-dev.
- Remove autoconf, automake, and libtool from Build-Depends; redundant
as they are dependencies of debhelper (via dh-autoreconf).
- Drop deprecated GTK2 as option in Build-Depends.
- Switch from libcairo2-dev to virtual libcairo-dev in Build-Depends
to simplify any future transitions.
- Remove dummy package libgmp3-dev as backup to libgmp-dev in
- Drop libmpfr-dev from Build-Depends; not used.
- Don't enable tcmalloc on architectures that give us a "cannot
allocate memory in static TLS block" error.
-- Doug Torrance <email@example.com> Sun, 22 Aug 2021 22:14:41 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.1-4