: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/muse-el.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/muse-el
- Last scan: 2020-10-26 09:41:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-01 23:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
muse-el (3.20+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update Maintainer to use the Debian Emacsen Team's new email address.
* Uncapitalise short description, and fix ancient typos.
* Use secure URL for copyright-format.
* Revert section change to lisp. Editors was correct, and the Debian
archive currently classifies this package as such.
* Add lintian override for elpa-muse' wrong-section-according-to-package-name
* Switch Vcs links from alioth to salsa.
* Switch to debhelper-compat 12 and drop debian/compat.
* Drop the muse-el dummy transitional package.
* Add Provides: muse-el to elpa-muse, for the benefit of users who only
know this package by that name.
* Update my copyright years.
* Change Build-Depends-Indep: emacs25-nox to emacs-nox (unversioning).
- Delete unused remnants of boilerplate.
- Override dh_auto_install, which is now installing files to
debian/elpa-muse/usr/local, to do nothing.
* Update Breaks and Replaces for 3.20+dfsg-5.
* Drop emacs25 from Enhances, because it doesn't exist in Buster.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.4.0. (No additional changes needed)
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:07:43 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.20+dfsg-5