: VCS has seen 1 commit since the mysql-8.0/debian/8.0.29-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mysql.git -b mysql-8.0/debian/latest
- Branch: mysql-8.0/debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mysql
- Last scan: 2022-08-02 08:18:04+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-08 15:37:00+00
- Merge requests: 4
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
mysql-8.0 (8.0.29-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 8.0.29
* Add libexpect-perl module to fix mysqlpump_bugs test (LP: #1972737)
- d/control: Add libexpect-perl to dependency list
- d/t/control: Use libexpect-perl in upstream tests
* d/mysql-router.install, d/mysql-testsuite-8.0.install: Add new 8.0.29
shared object files to package
* Add support for openssl 3
-- Lena Voytek <email@example.com> Tue, 17 May 2022 12:49:24 -0700
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag mysql-8.0/debian/8.0.29-1
- Git log:
Author: Christian Ehrhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Jun 9 12:05:06 2022 +0200
d/systemd service file: remove unused PIDFile (LP: #1872195)
Since d1b81c33 "d/systemd service file: Change type to notify" the
service file has a PIDFile statement but no more specifies
--pid-file on start.
Due to thta the file is not created anymore and users are
confused by that e.g. they might want to monitor a file that
is never created.
The documentation of systemd says:
"... The service manager will not write to the file configured
here ... Note that PID files should be avoided in modern projects"
Since it is not in use for 4 years by now without anyone noticing
(other than the referenced launchpad bug about being confusing to
have the entry in the service file) let us drop it.
Fixes: d1b81c33 "d/systemd service file: Change type to notify"