: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nautilus-hide.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nautilus-hide
- Last scan: 2022-05-25 11:28:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-02 18:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nautilus-hide (0.2.3-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix CMake script to allow out-of-place builds of translation
files, so that backing up and restoring modified files during
build can be dropped.
* Simplify the declaration of the required Debhelper compat level
by using the debian/control file only.
* Add support for terse build option.
* Switch to python3-nautilus.
Thanks to Andreas Henriksson for report. (Closes: #942774)
* Add Spanish translation.
* Indicate compliance with Debian Policy 4.4.1 (no changes required).
* Remove dependency on xdotool, so that Nautilus window can be refreshed
in GNOME Wayland. Thanks to Andreas Henriksson for report.
-- Carlos Maddela <email@example.com> Tue, 05 Nov 2019 07:14:19 +1100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.3-8