: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.5.1-7 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/nbtscan.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/nbtscan
- Last scan: 2019-10-17 23:53:20+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-26 11:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nbtscan (1.5.1-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer and co-maintainer. (Closes: #891761)
* New upstream homepage. Consequently:
- debian/control: updated Homepage field. (Closes: #915018)
~ Migrated version to 4.
~ Updated homepage and improved the rule.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- DH level to 11.
- Manpage from sgml to txt2man. Consequently:
~ Manpage rewritten from scratch.
~ Fixed a typo. Thanks to Colin Mahns <email@example.com>.
~ debian/control: removed now unnecessary docbook-to-man build
~ debian/manpage/*: created files to produce the manpage.
~ debian/manpages: created to install the manpage.
~ debian/patches/02_manpage.diff: dropped. It was providing the old
~ debian/patches/03_makefile_update.diff: dropped. It was installing
the old manpage.
* debian/clean: removed because the actions from file are not needed.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
- Changed short description.
- Removed no longer needed build dependencies autoconf and autotools-dev.
- Reorganized and improved long description.
- Set Salsa as new Git repository.
~ Added a header.
~ Refreshed to get 'Index' lines.
~ Renamed to 010_old-changes.patch. Rationale: this patch was called
"fix_compiler_warnings". However, it does several things that go
beyond its name. There is no complete previous VCS, have no all
previous packages in snapshot.debian.org, nor clear information in
this changelog. Surely, this patch is closed the following bugs:
#189334, #206670. To make the header, after a long analysis, I
considered revision 1.5.1-1.
~ Added a header.
~ Refreshed to get a 'Index' line.
~ Renamed to 020_fix-off-by-one.patch.
- 030_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to add GCC hardening.
- 040_fix-missing-format-specifiers.patch: created to fix debug output.
Thanks to Johan Eidenvall <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #808786)
- Added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to provide full GCC hardening.
- Removed unneeded lines. The dh_autoreconf already do all work.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: removed because the files config.log and
config.status remain inside orig.tar.xz file. So, the lintian is correct
and is not a false positive.
* debian/tests/control: added to provide a trivial test.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Mon, 03 Dec 2018 12:22:12 -0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.5.1-7
- Git log:
Author: Samuel Henrique <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Oct 5 23:29:02 2019 +0100