: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/nbtscan.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/nbtscan
- Last scan: 2019-12-01 13:37:52+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-10 04:47:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
nbtscan (1.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
* New upstream version 1.6.
* New upstream homepage.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
- Added new rights for upstream source code.
- Added rights for Samuel Henrique in debian/* block.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
- Updated Upstream-Contact field.
* debian/dirs: no longer needed. Removed.
- Added CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Renamed README to README.md.
* debian/manpage/: removed. The upstream is providing a manpage now.
* debian/manpages: removed. The upstream is providing a manpage now.
* debian/patches/: removed all patches. The upstream fixed the source code.
* debian/watch: updated to use the new upstream homepage.
[ Samuel Henrique ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Thu, 14 Nov 2019 23:03:02 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6-1