: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mutt-team/neomutt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mutt-team/neomutt
- Last scan: 2022-01-22 08:23:32+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-28 08:25:00+00
- Merge requests: 4
- Debian changelog in Git:
neomutt (20211029+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (Closes: 996327).
+ all refreshed.
+ upstream/*: removed all patches, they are there already.
+ upstream/964416-manpages-fixes.patch: manpages warning fixes
+ change version format from +dfsg.N-1 to +dfsgN-1
+ modified to correctly fetch files given the new upstream format
+ added check of signature in the tarball, added
debian/upstream/signing-key.asc for that.
* debian/upstream: added metadata and signing-key.asc
+ s/mime-support/mailcap/ given that mime-support is now transitional
+ Standards-Version updated to 126.96.36.199 from 4.5.0, no changes required.
+ switch debhelper compat from >= 10 to =13
+ added Rules-Requires-Root: no
* debian/neomutt.examples: fixing one last residue of "mutt" naming.
* debian/copyright: switched to https for copyright-format-uri.
* debian/neomutt.install: also install debian/tmp/usr/share/doc/*
* debian/neomutt.manpages: added missing
* debian/neomutt.mime: removed quoted %-escapes (Closes: 982681).
* debian/rules: stop installing changelog.gz and INSTALL.md
-- Antonio Radici <email@example.com> Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:27:13 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/20211029+dfsg1-1