: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nethack.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nethack
- Last scan: 2020-05-31 21:16:14+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-08 01:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nethack (3.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Reiner Herrmann ]
* Update watch file.
The sourceforge page seem to be no longer kept up-to-date.
Use the official site instead, but mangle the page a bit,
to point to the correct tarball location.
[ Markus Koschany ]
* New upstream version 3.6.6.
- Fixes CVE-2020-5254, CVE-2020-5214, CVE-2020-5213, CVE-2020-5212,
CVE-2020-5211, CVE-2020-5210, CVE-2020-5209 and CVE-2019-19905.
(Closes: #947005, #953978)
* Fixes FTBFS with GCC 10. (Closes: #957598)
* Switch to debhelper-compat = 13
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.0.
* Drop u1-fix-H7138-sys-unix-setup.sh-fails-with-no-arguments.patch.
* Rebase all patches for new version 3.6.6.
* Remove all lisp patches. Broken and unmaintained with 3.6.6.
Maintainers are welcome. nethack-lisp can be salvaged by fixing the errors
on the lisp branch in Git. If they are not fixed before the bullseye
release nethack-lisp will be removed.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Sun, 31 May 2020 18:57:45 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.6.6-1