: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nethack.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 16244736
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nethack
- Last scan: 2023-12-05 19:13:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-13 04:18:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
nethack (3.6.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Reiner Herrmann ]
* New upstream release.
- Fixes buffer overflow that can crash the NetHack process
(CVE-2023-24809). (Closes: #1031869)
- Drop patches applied upstream.
* Enable dumplog support, which was enabled through thirdparty patch in an
older release (3.4.x), and is included upstream since 3.6.x, but had not
yet been re-enabled. (Closes: #1023578)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2.
* Replace obsolete build dependency: libncurses5-dev => libncurses-dev.
* Replace obsolete build dependency: bsdmainutils => bsdextrautils.
[ Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana ]
* Update Brazilian Portuguese debconf templates translation (Closes: #1024192)
-- Reiner Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 18 Jun 2023 17:59:30 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.6.7-1