: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/network-manager-iodine.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/network-manager-iodine
- Last scan: 2022-08-11 18:08:11+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-18 04:30:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
network-manager-iodine (1.2.0-3.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/control: Set Vcs-* fields to use git packaging repo under
Salsa Debian Group. They previously point to upstream development
repo that do not contain any packaging information.
* Apply patch from Ubuntu: (Closes: #908017)
[ Logan Rosen ]
* d/rules: Set --enable-more-warnings to "yes" so that it doesn't default to
"error," which turns every warning into an error and causes an FTBFS due
to deprecated declarations.
-- Boyuan Yang <email@example.com> Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:37:25 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0-3.1