: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nexuiz-data.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/nexuiz-data
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 13:27:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-19 06:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* Standards-Version: 4.5.0 (no changes required)
* Use https for Homepage
* d/rules: Don't pass -mx=9 to 7za when building with noopt.
Selecting maximum compression is analogous to selecting aggressive
compiler optimizations: it produces better binaries, but takes a
disproportionately long time. For local test-builds it's a lot quicker
to produce larger binaries with minimal compression: 7za -mx=1 provides
pk3 files around 10% larger than -mx=9, but is much, much faster.
* There was no 2.5.2-10 due to a mistake when tagging the release.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:42:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.2-11