: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/nfs-utils.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/nfs-utils
- Last scan: 2020-05-21 14:01:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-05-27 00:33:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
nfs-utils (1:1.3.4-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* nfsiostat: replace 'list' reserved word.
Thanks to Matthew Ruffell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Closes: #925943, LP: #1821261)
* Remove Anibal Monsalve Salazar from Uploaders on request of MIA team.
Thanks to Anibal Monsalve Salazar for all previous work done on nfs-utils.
* statd: take user-id from /var/lib/nfs/sm (CVE-2019-3689) (Closes: #940848)
* Don't make /var/lib/nfs owned by statd.
Only sm and sm.bak need to be accessible by statd or sm-notify after
they drop privileges.
* debian/control: Point Vcs URLs to kernel-team namespace repository
* debian/control: Add myself to Uploaders
[ Andreas Hasenack ]
* debian/nfs-utils_env.sh: Fix mismatching [RPC]SVCGSSDOPTS defaults
Export SVCGSSDARGS, which is the variable name expected by the
rpc-svcgssd systemd service. The old variable is still being
exported to prevent upgrades from breaking for those who may
have overridden the systemd service to work around the bug.
[ Ben Hutchings ]
* debian/control: Remove Daniel Pocock from Uploaders. (Closes: #953441)
* debian/control: Delete wrong Homepage fields for binary packages
* debian/control: Change Homepage to HTTP-S URL
* debian/copyright: Update upstream source URL to match debian/watch
-- Salvatore Bonaccorso <email@example.com> Fri, 13 Mar 2020 05:16:46 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%1.3.4-3